Saturday, February 1, 2020

Green Journal

All the journals in this set are similar in design. The pages are slightly different because many of them are a one of a kind. The paintings are similar too.






This is a beautiful fabric with a lot of texture. All the journals are lined with the same material and have the same number of pages.










I've also used the same decorative washi tape and background treatments throughout the books.





Popup flowers are my trademark. I love them and use them in most all my books. In fact, I don't think I've seen them in journals before but I really like them. They add some 3D to the flat pages.






There is plenty of space for writing and several pockets for cards decorative tuck spaces too. The graphics in all books are from an illustrated garden book.







I'm using the same binding method with all these books. A wrap around closure with a decorative handmade bead.








I'm already knee deep into the next set of journals. I have the papers dried and all the graphics printed out and cut for the pages. I also have some very pretty pop up flowers done for them. They are huge! Bees, bees, bees! That's the theme for the next set. You can almost taste the honey!



No comments:

Post a Comment