Friday, January 17, 2020

So Stinkin' Cute

When I first saw these, I just thought they were so stinking cute I had to make some. I got the prints on etsy. They are about 1-1/4" x 1-3/4" in size.






These can be made into pendants or attached to a journal like a charm. In fact, they are little journals with some blank paper so you could actually write in them if you wanted to.

Right now I'm working on some flower themed journals with butterflies and birds but I already know my next journals will be about bees so I've already started planning those too. I have several papers, tags and some transparencies already printed out for them. I will be using real beeswax in them somewhere, maybe on some tags or envelopes.

And then floating around in my head are some drawings and paintings of some houses and gardens. I've already gathered some architectural pages from a book I got at the thrift store. I just learned how to paint miniature florals and garden flowers with a sponge... I didn't know why at the time but I'm glad I did!

Even though I grow violets year round, I miss my garden so much in the winter. Making pretty journals and painting flowers helps until Spring gets here.





I just fell in love with these little books. Aren't they so cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment