Thursday, December 21, 2023

Anna Griffin Christmas Journal

 I had published this on my facebook page but forgot to post it on my blog so I'm back posting it for December 30th. So here is the journal I made out of Anna Griffin papers and ephemera products only.




I made the cover with a card front that I cut out windows in. I hand dyed the ribbon tie.





I used the die cut set from the Carte Noel box to make a few houses. I also used the card sentiments on a few pages.




I really liked the ornaments this year but they were just too big for my tree so I put them in my journal and just used them for decorations.





There are just so many embellishments in the box for these that I could have easily decorated dozens more pages if I wanted to.




I did get some snow people this year and I just love them. They are so cute and they go with every page.




I even used my leftover pieces to make a couple of ornament pages. I hate throwing leftover scraps away when they are this pretty.




My finished journal had quite a few pages and six signatures. So there is plenty of room to write, draw and put photos in there.




I had such a great time making all these journals. I have so many Christmas papers and embellishments that I could make four more easily and still have a big supply of all these pretties.

Now I gotta start thinking about Spring and Valentine's Day next. Love to see Christmas coming and I'm relieved to see it go. I don't know if I'll still be making these flip flop journals next year but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be making something with all this paper.





No comments:

Post a Comment