Saturday, January 20, 2024

Red & Pink Beauty

 I saw these graphics on thegraphicsfairy.com and knew I just had to make another Valentine journal. This is from the Tokens of Love pack. I may have added some more of my papers and postcards to it also.



 

Oh these colors are so pretty together. I love the pink, red and red-violet in these. I hand dyed this ribbon and put a faux wax seal on it. I used dimensional fabric paint to give the seal some 3d looks without covering up the print.





I dragged out some more of my charms that I traded in a charm group years ago. I learned a lot about making little jewelry pieces in that group. I have jars of these still.





I put a lot of pockets and postcards in this one. I got some cutout felt pieces from the dollar tree. You have to get those as soon as they put them out or they disappear quick.






I had to take the paper samples and make pages out of them that I could use. And I also used a paper set from etsy from a seller named CottonTwigTX, Valentine Papers.





I did use a lot of fabric lace and trim on this one too. 

 



I used a heart graphic to make my tattered letter paper for the signatures. I made six signatures of four sheets of paper and a red, pink or white doily heart.





The graphics are adorable. I love that little angel in the envelope so I made it into a pocket.



I also used my leftover paper strips like you would use washi tape but I totally loved those vintage postcards! I got those off of etsy from BlossomPaperArt.



No comments:

Post a Comment