Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Hearts and Flowers Valentine Journal

 This is the first of three journals I've made or am working on. This one has a lot of thegraphicsfairy.com vintage graphics in it and I love it!




I used a little bit of everything on this journal but I really liked the pink and red lace that I had to work with.





These charms are just adorable. I like adding them to the top corner of the main page.





I had some pink Valentine paper that I hadn't used up so I wanted to reduce my stash. It's not easy to make the papers you have all come together but they worked for this one.





I found some beautiful heart shaped prints on thegraphicsfairy.com and just cut out a shadow layer from shiny foil paper for the edges.





I have collected a lot of satin ribbon bows from my Anna Griffin purchases and have a lot of leftovers from cards I've made. 





You can see some leftover Anna Griffin project pieces I put on the back. I don't like to over decorate the back of the journal because I want it to lay flat.





I also used some flower cutouts I had leftover and I used some flat back red pearl beads for decoration.





I like to use glitter around the picture edges too.





This graphics fairy set of graphics came with a sheet of Valentine words so I found a way to use them too.




 


I thought this one was the prettiest one I made but I think the next one I just got finished might have outdone it. I don't know why I'm making all these journals but it makes me happy so I'm going to keep going until I want to make something different than them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment