Friday, February 16, 2024

Another Valentine's Journal

 I'm running a little behind but here it is. I made three Valentine's journals and this is the last one. I used a lot of vintage postcard images on this one.




I picked the prettiest postcard for the front. I used a satin ribbon for the tie closure.




I loved the double heart postcard so I put it on a doily over two pages. I trimmed some pages out with pink lace and matching paper washi tape.



I used a folded paper border around the big cupid heart and found some felt love stickers that were precut.



I cut out some origami hearts with pictures underneath them and put little felt heart pull tabs on a string for them.



I had some sequined ribbon that I used on the length of a few pages.



Vintage valentines with pink ricrac and satin bows trimmed with pearls.



More beautiful vintage postcards. I pulled out all the stops on this one. I glued a metal "love" charm to the front of the ribbon and added a cluster of hand made charms to the top corner and it turned out pretty I think.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment